Full Day Sailing Tour to St. John
Catch the Caribbean tradewinds for a relaxing sail around St. John, including snorkeling, beachcombing, and delicious food and beverages provided by our amiable crew. You’ll enjoy a full day of sailing around St. John and its uninhabited, barrier islands on a multi-hull sailing boat. Your boat will feature expansive decks, a shade awning, a fresh water shower, and floatation items for your convenience and comfort. You can enjoy snorkeling and instruction from our crew for a great opportunity to experience the tropical fish, turtles, and beautiful coral reefs beneath the pristine Caribbean waters. You can also partake in beachcombing with stop-offs at some of the world’s most beautiful and remote beaches. We’ll take you off the beaten path to show you places that most visitors never get to experience. Book now for a memorable and fantastic day of sailing in the Caribbean!
Duration: Full Day (9:00am – 3:45pm)
Child (3-12yrs): $65
Child (0-2yrs): $0
- Experience the natural beauty of St. John and the Caribbean Sea on a full day sail
- Breathtaking tour of St. John and the surrounding barrier islands
- Coral reef snorkeling and beachcombing on some of the world’s most beautiful beaches
- Complete food menu, beverage service, and very open bar
- Outstanding, friendly service and instruction from our experienced crew
- Easy access boarding ladders and plenty of space and comfort
- Fresh water shower and clean and comfortable restrooms
- Quality snorkeling gear and iPod-ready stereo systems
Before You Book
- Bring your own swimwear, towels, and sunscreen
- Bring a bag for your belongings
- Use our complimentary snorkeling equipment or bring your own
- Optional pickup at American Yacht Harbor for $75
- Cancel no later than 48 hours before your scheduled tour.
- Cancellations within 48 hours will receive no refund.
- If you are on a cruise ship that is late arriving to port or diverted to another location, you will not be charged.
Departure point: Sugar Bay Resort & Spa, St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands. Optional pickup at American Yacht Harbor for an additional $75.
Departure time: 9:00 am
Duration: Full day
Return time: 3:45 pm
- Fresh tropical fruit
- Roasted turkey & honey ham
- Cheddar & Swiss cheeses
- Pasta and potato salad
- Tossed green salad
- Fresh Fruit Salad
- A variety of breads
- All the trimming
- Very open bar!
- Full day sail aboard a multi-hull catamaran sailing boat
- Snorkeling and beachcombing
- Snorkeling gear and instruction
- Food and beverage service (breakfast and lunch)
- Open bar
- Fresh water shower
- Clean and comfortable restrooms
- Floatation devices
- Swimwear, towels, and sunscreen not included
- Gratuities not included
Our company has been providing outstanding sailing experiences and first-class service since 1989. We are very happy to have the best crew and captains in the Caribbean. They have been with us for many years and take great pride in combining safety, professionalism and outstanding customer service. Our main goal is to provide our guests with the very best day of their vacation.
Cancel no later than 48 hours before your scheduled tour. Cancellations within 48 hours will receive no refund. If you are on a cruise ship and it is late arriving to port or diverted to another location, you will not be charged. If passenger minimums are not met, all sails are subject to cancellation.