Island Tour with Shopping stop in St Thomas
Get a perfect introduction to the sights, sounds, and atmosphere of St. Thomas along with transportation the best shopping on the island! A professional driver and tour guide will lead you on a fun-filled journey through St. Thomas, starting with a ride to downtown Charlotte Amalie, where you’ll have access to great shopping. Take an opportunity to purchase souvenirs, specialty items, spirits, and more from the unique shops, and shop freely along the Waterfront or Main Street area.
After a morning of retail therapy, you will return to your vehicle for an afternoon of sightseeing. Visit some of the best local spots for spectacular photo opportunities. Take in the entire island from panoramic views at Mountain Top, the highest point in St. Thomas, and the world famous banana daiquiri!
Transportation is provided in a van, mini-van, SUV, or an open-air Safari bus for larger groups. All guides are licensed and certified professional drivers with extensive knowledge of the U.S. Virgin Islands.
So don’t miss out on this great sightseeing and shopping experience. Make the most of your time on the beautiful island of St. Thomas and book your sightseeing and shopping excursion today!
>> See our exclusive Insiders Experience of a similar Tour! Click here to see the insider review of the Island Tour with Shopping and Beach Stop in St Thomas >>
Duration: 3 - 5 hours
Child (0-2yrs): $0
- Enjoy all that St. Thomas has to offer
- Start your journey with some duty-free shopping in downtown Charlotte Amalie
- Shop for the island’s best rum, jewelry, electronics, and clothing items
- Try the world famous banana daiquiri at Mountain Top
- Drive along the island for panoramic views of the beaches and lush foliage
- Experience breathtaking views and photo opportunities of Magen’s Bay
- View the island from 1500 feet above sea level, the highest point in St. Thomas
- Enjoy a party atmosphere with loud music, singing and dancing
Important Note: Don't Wait to Book!
Tours and activities in St. Thomas and St. John fill up quickly and often weeks or months in advance. Don't wait and miss out on the fun! Book now to reserve your space and avoid disappointments or last-minute scrambles. If you need to cancel for any reason, we'll give you a full refund on most tours as long as you cancel at least 24 to 48 hours in advance. Check the bottom of each tour or activity description for cancellation terms. We want you to enjoy the best of our beautiful islands, so make your reservation now!
Before You Book
- Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance
- Kids under 2 are free on all tours
- All currency is in U.S. dollars
- Currency exchange is available in shopping areas
- All major credit cards and traveler’s checks are accepted at local shops
- U.S. and Canada travelers do not need a passport
- Please let us know if you need accommodations for a cruise ship schedule
- St. Thomas has a duty-free allowance of $1,600
- Up to five liters of spirits may be purchased as long as one liter is from St. Thomas
- The 11:00 AM departure is not available for Hotel Guests. It is available for late arrival cruise ship guests only.
Departure point: Your hotel, cruise ship dock, or place of stay (by arrangement)
Departure time: 9:00 am, 10:00 am, or 11:00 am
Note: The 11:00 AM departure is not available for Hotel Guests. It is available for late arrival cruise ship guests only.
Duration: 3 - 5 hours
Return time: 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm or 2:30 pm (times can be adjusted for ship departures)
- Shopping in downtown Charlotte Amalie
- Explore Main street or the Waterfront for different shops and souvenirs
- Sightseeing with a stop at Mountain Top for views of the entire island and Magen’s Bay
- Stops along the way for photo opportunities
- Transportation to and from your hotel, cruise ship or place of stay
- Free refreshments on all tours
- Gratuities not included
All our taxis are fully certified and authorized in St. Thomas, USVI. All open-air cabs are called “Safaris” and can hold up to 25 people. We have been operating in St. Thomas for 15 years and are well-known for exciting and energetic tours.
Our cruise ship accommodation features a departure at 9:00 AM and a return time of 1:00 PM to meet cruise ship schedules.
Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance for a full refund. Any cancellations made within 48 hours of your scheduled tour will receive no refund. If your ship does not arrive to port due to weather or unforeseen circumstances, contact us for a full refund. No-shows will be charged the full price. Operators reserve the right to cancel any tours with a full refund due to weather or other circumstances.