Caneel Bay St. John Kayak, Hiking, and Snorkeling Tours
Kayak, hike, and snorkel in beautiful Caneel Bay on St. John, with the beautiful Virgin Islands National Park serving as the backdrop for this wonderful trip!
Within the borders of the Virgin Islands National Park lie protected bays of crystal blue-green waters teeming with coral reef life. We will take you there on a spectacular trip, and you will see many beautiful white sandy beaches shaded by sea grape trees, coconut palms, and tropical forests that provide habitat for over 800 species of plants. Our expert guides will show you hundreds of exotic tropical fish, and you will have an opportunity watch seabirds and catch a glimpse of sea turtles, sting rays, and more. Explore the Lind Point trail as our nature guides point out unique plant and other native flora and fauna. With kayaking, hiking, and snorkeling led by our expert guides, this is an opportunity for a phenomenal multi-eco experience. See for yourself why this area is an important UNESCO Biosphere Reserve.
This tour has limited availability, so book now and make your reservation early so you don't miss out on an amazing adventure!
Caneel Bay and Henley Cay Ecotours with Lunch - 5 Hrs
Henley Cay St. John Kayaking and Snorkeling Tours - 3 Hrs
St. John Eco Hiking and Snorkeling Tours - 3 Hrs
St. Thomas Mangrove Lagoon Snorkeling and Kayaking Tour - 2.5 Hrs
Ecotour and Lunch - St. Thomas Mangrove Lagoon and Cas Cay - 5 Hrs
St. Thomas Mangrove Lagoon and Cas Cay Ecotours - 3 Hrs
Duration: 3 hours
Children (ages 2-12): $59
- Three-hour tour of the best of Caneel Bay in St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Hiking, snorkeling, and kayaking with expert instruction and interpretation by our guides
- Breathtaking, scenic views and exploration of spectacular ecosystems and coral reefs
- Opportunities to observe and encounter sea turtles, sting rays, seabirds, fish, and more
- Snorkeling gear, kayaks, paddles, and life jackets included
- Free lockers, beverages, and snacks provided at Caneel Bay (toward the end of your tour)
- Food and beverages available at Bikinis on the Beach Bar & Grill, located directly on Honeymoon Beach (not included)
- Outstanding, friendly service from our professional eco guides
Important Note: Don't Wait to Book!
Tours and activities in St. Thomas and St. John fill up quickly and often weeks or months in advance. Don't wait and miss out on the fun! Book now to reserve your space and avoid disappointments or last-minute scrambles. If you need to cancel for any reason, we'll give you a full refund on most tours as long as you cancel at least 24 to 48 hours in advance. Check the bottom of each tour or activity description for cancellation terms. We want you to enjoy the best of our beautiful islands, so make your reservation now!
Before You Book
- Bring clothing that can get wet and a hat, sunglasses, etc. for sun protection
- Bring a bathing suit and towel
- Bring watershoes or sandals with a strap around the heel recommended
- Your payment is 100% refundable until 24 hours before the date and time of your departure
- Cancellations within 24 hours or a failure to show up for your tour will result in a full charge for the cost of your tour
Departure point: The Virgin Islands National Park Visitor Center in Cruz Bay. (Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour)
Departure time: Based on your reservation
Duration: 3 hours
Return information: You will return with your guide to Honeymoon Beach Hut at Caneel Bay Resort, where you may choose to relax for the rest of your day. The Honeymoon Hut at Caneel Bay has a gift shop, restrooms, hammocks, water sports rental, beach chairs and underwater camera rentals.
- Three-hour multi-eco adventure with hiking, kayaking, and snorkeling
- Professional instruction and interpretation by an eco guide
- All safety, snorkeling, kayaking equipment and life jackets included
- Free lockers, dressing room, and toilet facilities
- Water and snacks included
- Gratuities for excellent service not included (15-20% recommended)
- Cost of optional lunch not included
Our departure point is the Virgin Islands National Park Visitor Center in Cruz Bay, St. John.
From St Thomas:
Take the ferry, which departs from Red Hook (the eastern most point of St Thomas) every hour on the hour in both directions—$7 per person each way—a 15-minute scenic and enjoyable ride. Once in St John, walk two blocks to the left towards the Virgin Islands National Park Visitor Center.
Lunch price is not included. Guests are invited to walk to Caneel and have a nice lunch at the Caneel Bar or enjoy the paninis from Canella's.
Your payment is 100% refundable until 24 hours before the date and time your tour is due to depart. If you cancel your booking with less than 24 hours’ notice or fail to show up for your tour, then no refund will be given.