Half Day Sailing Tour to St. John with Lunch
Experience the crystal clear waters and get spectacular views of the surrounding islands as you sail on our multihull catamaran from St. Thomas to Honeymoon Beach on St. John. Enjoy swimming, snorkeling, and walking along one of the most beautiful beaches in the Virgin Islands. Sail in comfort on our expansive decks or beneath our shade awning, and enjoy our freshwater shower, clean restrooms, and convenient floats. We even provide complimentary snorkeling gear! A buffet lunch is served onboard, and we’re pleased to offer our very open bar. To top off your adventure, we’ll make a downwind spinnaker sail back to St. Thomas for an ideal day. This wonderful sailing cruise combines our regular half-day snorkel sail with our buffet extravaganza for a totally unique experience above and beneath the beautiful waters of the Caribbean. Book now to experience an amazing half-day of sailing, snorkeling, food and fun!
Full Day Sailing Tour to St. John - 7 Hrs
Half-Day Snorkeling and Sailing Tours in St. Thomas - 3 Hrs
Private Half Day Sail with Sunset Option - 2.5 - 3 Hrs
32Ft Powerboat Adventures Half Day Charter - 4 Hrs
Duration: 4 hours
Child (3-12 yrs): $52.50
Child (0-2 yrs): $0
- Half-day round-trip sail to Honeymoon Beach on St. John
- Snorkeling, swimming, and walking along one of the top beaches in the Virgin Islands
- Buffet lunch and very open bar included
- Coral reef snorkeling with complimentary gear and instruction
- Outstanding, friendly service from our experienced crew
- Easy access boarding ladders and plenty of space and comfort
- Expansive decks, shade awning, and floatation devices
- Fresh water shower and clean and comfortable restrooms
- Quality snorkeling gear and iPod-ready stereo system
Important Note: Don't Wait to Book!
Tours and activities in St. Thomas and St. John fill up quickly and often weeks or months in advance. Don't wait and miss out on the fun! Book now to reserve your space and avoid disappointments or last-minute scrambles. If you need to cancel for any reason, we'll give you a full refund on most tours as long as you cancel at least 24 to 48 hours in advance. Check the bottom of each tour or activity description for cancellation terms. We want you to enjoy the best of our beautiful islands, so make your reservation now!
Before You Book
- Bring your own swimwear, towels, and sunscreen
- Bring a bag for your belongings
- Use our complimentary snorkeling equipment or bring your own
- Cancel no later than 48 hours before your scheduled tour.
- Cancellations within 48 hours will receive no refund.
- If you are on a cruise ship that is late arriving to port or diverted to another location, you will not be charged.
Departure point: Sugar Bay Resort & Spa, St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
Departure time: 11:00am or 12:00pm (based on your reservation)
Duration: 4 hours
Return time: 3:00pm or 4:00pm (based on your departure time and reservation)
- Roasted turkey and honey ham
- Cheddar and Swiss cheeses
- Pasta and potato salad
- A variety of breads
- All the trimmings
- Fresh Fruit Salad
- Very open bar
- Half-day sail aboard a multi-hull catamaran sailing boat
- Buffet lunch
- Very open bar
- Visit to Honeymoon Beach on St. John
- Snorkeling, gear, and instruction
- Fresh water shower
- Clean and comfortable restrooms
- Floatation devices
- Gratuities not included
Our company has been providing outstanding sailing experiences and first-class service since 1989. We are very happy to have the best crew and captains in the Caribbean. They have been with us for many years and take great pride in combining safety, professionalism and outstanding customer service. Our main goal is to provide our guests with the very best day of their vacation.
Cancel no later than 48 hours before your scheduled tour. Cancellations within 48 hours will receive no refund. If you are on a cruise ship and it is late arriving to port or diverted to another location, you will not be charged. If passenger minimums are not met, all sails are subject to cancellation.