St Thomas Boat Rental - Cycleboat Escapade
Experience on of the most unique St Thomas group excursions - The Cycleboat Escapade! Whether it’s a wedding celebration, a family getaway, a bachelor’s party or a company event, this St Thomas Boat Rental is the way to do it. Enjoy the best two hour party atmosphere at sea while cycling away your calories and sipping on your favorite drink like the world famous St Thomas Painkiller (drinks not included - you may bring your own drinks and snacks) or choose to sit back and enjoy the view of some of the best St Thomas landmarks and surrounding islands leaving you time for plenty more to do during the day like visiting the beach!
Your private St Thomas charter includes a fun, party-style cycleboat transportation showing off the best views of St Thomas and neighboring islands like Water Island, Hassel Island, Blackbeard’s Castle and Bluebeard’s Castle. You might even be so lucky as to spot some sea turtles on the way!
This activity takes off from the St Thomas Crown Bay Marina Cruise Ship Dock, right across from Tickles Dockside Bar where you have a special discounted drinks menu for passengers of this tour and the whole tour will take about two hours. The first 15 minutes will be loading passengers onboard the cycleboats and giving them a tour of the boat. The next 90 minutes will be enjoying the boat on water and finally the last 15 minutes will be getting your things and deboarding the boat.
With no captain fees and no fuel costs, this private St Thomas tour can handle up to 15 passengers onboard for a great value!
Book now for an unforgettable day in St Thomas!
Duration: 2 hours
Maximum Passengers: 15
- Enjoy the sights, sounds, and splendors of St. Thomas from a cycleboat
- Ideal for St Thomas cruise ship passengers, hotel guests, families, private groups, and parties
- Cycle at your leisure – the boat is equipped with a 50-horsepower motor for backup
- Eco-friendly excursion includes views of sights like Blackbeard’s Castle, Hassel Island and more
- Service available for hotel and vacation rental guests, local residents, and passengers from the following cruise lines: Royal Caribbean, Norwegian, Holland America, Carnival, Princess, Celebrity, Disney, Cunard, MSC and more!
Before You Book
- Tours must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of departure time
- Please note that all availability is listed in the local, Atlantic Standard Time, and is not considered the same as “Cruise Ship Time”.
- Bring your own drinks and snacks for the party – if you are on a cruise ship, you can find them right at your cruise port
- Bring your sunscreen, sunglasses and a light jacket or beach cover up
Departure point: St Thomas Crown Bay Marina Cruise Ship Dock
Departure time: Based on your selected start time.
Duration: 2 hours
Return details: Same as departure point.
Fun Party-filled pedaling on a cycleboat
Views of some of the best St Thomas attractions
Music for the Party
Special Discounted Drinks Menu At Tickles Dockside Bar
Food, drinks, and gratuities not included
Tours must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of departure time
Service available for hotel and vacation rental guests, local residents, and passengers from the following cruise lines: Royal Caribbean, Norwegian, Holland America, Carnival, Princess, Celebrity, Disney, Cunard, MSC and more!
If traveling by cruise ship to St. Thomas, you will dock at Crown Bay Marina Cruise Dock or Havensight Cruise Dock.
If you dock in Havensight Cruise Dock, you will be greeted by taxis at the gate. Let them know that you will be heading to Crown Bay Marina and enjoy the short drive through Charlotte Amalie. The drive usually takes about 15 minutes but can take a little longer on busy days.
If you dock in Crown Bay, this tour will be just a few steps away from where you dock.
If the reservation is canceled one week before the trip (7 days), a full refund will be provided. If the reservation is within one week but no later than 48 hours prior to the trip, a rain check will be provided and you will have the opportunity to reschedule. If the reservation is canceled within 48 hours of the trip, no refund or rain check will be provided.
This adventure operates rain or shine! But, it rarely rains for a long time in the islands! If the weather is deemed to severe by our Captains for us to operate, you will be offered the opportunity to reschedule or the ride will be refunded.
Our waivers are digital and therefore 100% paperless. Once you book, you will receive an email link to our waiver through the confirmation email. We recommend that you fill out the waiver prior to your trip in order to save time during the check-in process.